There is something special about creating memories and taking on experiences with a group of like-minded folks. We’re excited to be doing this ourselves soon. In less than a week, we’ll join Project World School’s Family Summit down in Mexico. Here are some other exciting gatherings coming up in the year ahead – ways your family or your teens can experience adventure as part of a larger community.
01. Girls on Ice, Alaska + North Cascades, June + July 2016 for teens 16-18, FREE, applications due 1/29/16
02. Worldschool Summit Camp, Greece, June 2016 for families
03. Project World School, Peru – Machu Picchu & The Sacred Valley – 25 Day Teen Learning Community, June – July 2016
04. Unschool Adventures, South Africa, October – December 2016 for teens 14-19
05. The Road Less Traveled, India, Teen Community Service + Cultural Immersion Program, June – July 2016
Make your email more adventurous.
Sign up for family+footprints newsletter below. Cheers!